Highgate Furniture are proud to add this high quality stainless steel Miton 4.1 burner in their showroom.
There are two Miton models in the range, a 3.1 and 4.1 both include a recessed side burner with double ring output (2.9 KW)
Featuring Power Thermal Spreading (PTS), ensuring optimum temperature distribution through the grill. The PTS system is a result of technology development to achieve optimum utilization of the heat around the grill. By modifying and streamlining specific parts in the PTS barbecues, Landmann have succeeded in optimally utilizing and distributing heat to eliminate cold spots. The result is a splendid and uniform intense heat. An independent testing institute have repeatedly confirmed that the PTS system achieves an even heat distribution across the entire grill surface.
It is perfectly designed to cook for up to 14 people with its 70.5cm x 45.5cm cooking area.
Landmann offers customers a safe purchase and offer a 10 year limited warranty on their Miton range.
- Lid with thermometer
- Double-walled stainless-steel hood
- Cooking grills made of enamelled cast iron
- Front panel and warming rack made of stainless-steel
- Electronic ignition
- Recessed side burner
- 4 x infinity stainless-steel tube burners – 3.5kW each
- Enamelled flame tamers, firebowl and grease tray
- Cabinet with 2 double-walled doors and handles made of brushed stainless-steel
- 4 smooth-running casters, 2 of which are lockable
Product Dimensions: 145 x 116 x 62
Packaging Dimensions: 90 x 73 x 63.5
Gross Weight: 53.3KG
All Landmann barbecues come with a gas hose and pressure regulator
Purchases made online will be dispatched directly from the supplier